The Basics of Design
- The Pages button at the top of the screen allows you to edit each of the different pages of your website.
- These are essentially the titles you will see at the top of your screen the user can click on to take them to a new
- Pages can be added, changed, or deleted at any time.
- They can be visible or invisible and are also password-protected.
- The Design button at the top of the screen allows you to change the theme, font, or color of your website at any
- The Build button allows you to add a variety of text, pictures, slideshows, videos, embed codes, buttons, etc. to your
- Simply drag and drop the element that you wish to use onto the screen where you want it to appear.
- If at any time you want to save your work, click the Publish button at the top right corner of your screen.
- This will also show you the address of your site that you chose so you can view it as a user.